June 10, 2005

Junes Tunes:

Wooaaahhh is me, I have no real time to rant about all of these quite literally amazin' tunes that are due for release this summer, so for now, I'm just gonna give you the names and as usual, direct you towards El Presidente Youngsta at Blackmarket Records, Soho.

Released today:

DMZ 004: Mood and Officer- Coki (Digital Mystikz)

Soon come:

HYPERDUB 003: Kingstown aka The Blues. Dub & Vox - Kode9 and Spaceape

ITAL 002: Salute and Mighty Wan- DQ1

KEYSOUND RECORDINGS 001: Drenched and Submerged- Dusk and Blackdown

SKULL DISCO 001: Mystical Warrior and I am Animal- Appleblim vs Shackleton

SOULJA 008: Belong, I Believe and Steam Roller- D1

TEMPA 014: Request Line and I- Skream

URBAN GRAFFITI RECORDINGS: Blue Eyes, Pull Up and Breakout- SLT Mob


Recommended retailers:

www.blackmarket.co.uk, www.boomkat.com, www.dubplate.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home