July 26, 2005

Family Photos


2005 in love
Originally uploaded by infinite.

Recent photos from Forward>> and Repercussion!

I must admit the Repercussion ones have really been making me smile due to all of the smiling faces that are in them. I even crop up in a few photos which are hanging around the net but I aint gonna tell you where!

You might notice also that I've been reorganising my photo archives; I upgraded to a pro account on flickr which means I can store as many sets of photos I want in one place rather than having them all over the place. In some ways, looking back through all the photos of various events around London is like looking through a family album. It's nice to be able to share but I just hope that I never embarrass any of you by capturing you loose on the dancefloor.

Reviews below

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home