May 06, 2010

The night after DMZ 5TH BIRTHDAY

I was back in London for the weekend. I barely slept. I used my analogue camera with expired film. Sky & Liam and the Harpers Crew had an awesome house party cos Liam is off to dance naked with blonde ladies in Sweden for a year or so. Sky was like... "Georgie can you sort out a DJ?" "Well Sky, you're in luck," I replied... It's DMZ weekend; there are hundreds of them buzzing around South London. So DQ stepped up; and Orson and Isabella and Delphine and Pavel and Pokes came along; and of course all my hippy friends were there already. I like it when my various little worlds collide; bringing people together is what I'm good at, it makes me feel happy. The pix aren't that strong but warm at least.

.
Pretty Lady

Boz on Skype
Boris woke up in China, went on Skype and partied with us in Norwood

PALS UK dq2 DQ in the House with a mind-blowing Hip Hop selection.

Framed

Harpers

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home