March 06, 2005

Haunted

It’s 11.42 pm and I’ve spent the whole day trying to sleep- but finding myself lying awake in a daze. I’ve been writing bits and pieces about last nights DMZ Allnighter but the sentances are garbled and incoherent due to an overwhelming feeling that words simply aint gonna justify the experience. That may sound like an overstatement but all those who were there sharing those vibes and feeling that bass know exactly what I mean. Truly truly incredible. Loefah, Sgt Pokes, Mala, Coki- THE DMZ Collective- threw more than a party- they throw a beautiful and emotional gathering of mind, body, soul and the metaphysical- perfectly summed up in their back to back set in which everything fell in to place.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the 2nd time I have been to a night like this, first being FWD which I didnt think much of but Saturday 5th March was absolutley a night to remember!!! I was truly outstanded by how much I enjoyed it. The music, the people and the atmosphere, Electric..Mala/Loefah and Pokes tore the place up - that tune taken back about 4 times HEAVYY! And only one word can describe how good the very last tune was that Mala droppped - SUPERB!! I have had about 8 hours sleep this weekend but it was worth it..I cannot wait till the next DMZ night in May and will definately be looking out for more events in the meantime...

10:45 AM  
Blogger ∞ infinite ∞ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:55 AM  
Blogger sticky said...

G, I dont think you could have described that night any other way. That was certainly something special and i think in a lot of respects, the start of some very very big things to come. Cant wait to see more pics, that one of pokes is mad ;)x veekos x

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... what a night ... bass was heavy and deep .. that was actually the firts time + fwd on thursday that i heard that sound on a proppa rig .. looking fwd to see ya pics !!!

1:18 PM  
Blogger ∞ infinite ∞ said...

Big up you lot... u know it makes sense. xx

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home