May 06, 2010

Photography, you are lost until you are HOME

1. does the bird ring for you in the ears?
Does the bird ring for you in the ears?
I am Princess Here-Again-On-A-Rock. and the sounds lull me to peace. Hear my own silence. back to the rumbling of the buses.
Photography, you are lost until you are HOME.

3. snow blossoms on the pavement
4. poetry be my voice; sing to the setting sun in the corner of the pillow
Poetry be my voice; sing to the setting sun in the corner of the pillow
5. The line in the middle - cross it
The line in the middle - cross it. One needs nothing but eyes and ears.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Stylianos Ou said...

i like these very much!

:>>

5:17 PM  
Blogger Stylianos Ou said...

http://doapixels.blogspot.com/

check out my cellphone photography.

i hope that i'll buy one real camera soon enough.

:]

5:22 PM  
Blogger ∞ infinite ∞ said...

nice; cool blog; i like the size of ur pix; like tiny little portals

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home