June 28, 2010

Festivaaaaaal!!





















Just back from a ridiculously good Glastonbury this weekend and haven't even managed to blog about the ridiculously massive Sonar yet (last weekend); Feel like I'm flying by the seat of my pants which oughta be Orange & White and emblazoned with the name Ryan as an homage to my pilots. The music in the head is undeniably Ravey; 90s resurgance? Yes please.

Little time to breathe in this unusually humid June weather; I think I have a June bug..
.I JUST WANNA DANCE. So until my heart stops beating so fast and I find time to update more thoroughly; I am leaving you with these photo galleries from Sonar via FACT magazine:

http://www.factmag.com/2010/06/22/photo-gallery-sonar-part-1/

http://www.factmag.com/2010/06/23/photo-gallery-sonar-part-2/


and point those of you who don't blink too often towards my
Twitter; Soundcloud and Facebook pages which track my recent movements and memories and currently feelin's through smaller byte-sized Tapas innit.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home