February 05, 2005

Do Daa Do



I've just discovered an old Mixmag cd that I've never listened to called 'Lost Classics." On it is an Acid House Track called "Do Daa Do" by Robotman remixed by Plastikman (not to be mistaken with Grime's Plasticman). I can quite honestly say that despite the vocal samples, it's amazing... not sure that I could take a whole night of this stuff (without the help of some sort of stimulant) but none the less, it's 6 minutes of pure head nodding pleasure. Interestingly my i-tunes played a clip of Random Trio's 'Lost City' straight after it and some how it managed to fit really well.

Do Daa Do, Plastikman Acid House Remix

Regarding info about the track, I found this on novamute.de
mp3 clip courtesy of www.juno.co.uk

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger N.E. said...

Nice one, I haven't played that tune for years - proper acid tekno innit.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home