April 01, 2005

I've said it before and I'll say it again...


Pure Youngsta Style
Originally uploaded by soulsnatcha.
...Youngsta for president

I locked into Youngsta and Task's show just in time for 'the power hour' and kicked of a mean party in my room with Skreamz 'Late night request line.' Smokes, a cup of tea and Rinse FM on a Thursday aint a bad late night affair.

If you didn't listen you missed out on a big show. Task's energy gravitated through the speakers as Youngsta took all headz (I heard ya!) on a special Skreamz and Loefah journey. 'I'/808 Bass into Goatstare into the flutes of Monsoon remix and an evil teaser of Horror Show is one helluva super troopa power move when executed by Youngsta. As if we weren't already tormented enough with his oh so baad habit of mixing dark, moody bass lines with warm dub laced tracks, he then dropped in some D1 before hittin with Twisup remix into Neverland. My stomach is still churning and my toes tingling after this one. The only problem is, my speakers are now fukked.

www.rinsefm.com

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man.. now isnt the time for jealousy, but let me just say we don't get anything half as fun as Rinse up here in Sheffield. I just cant stop playing Late Night Request Line.. it is easily my favourite tune of the moment.. Deeeep riddim. :-)

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Toasty!

For blissful reasons its just got Classic all over it.. You can imagine it becoming a really early classic.. It makes me think of Valley OF The Shadows / Long Dark Tunnel, just because its never in a hurry, just long, dark and considered. Man i love that tune :-)

1:24 PM  
Blogger dq said...

anyone got audio? sounds like a big night.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home